Need help swapping 1st Gen to T-mobile

Ineedhelp

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I went through the jailbreaking/unlocking directions/install with TiPb and QuickPWN, but any way I try to do it, when I put my T-mobile Sim card in it goes to a screen which only allows for emergency calls, I'm sure it is something simple I overlooked, or hope so anyhow, but could anyone let me know what I need to do?

Thanks in advance

Ineedhelp

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I believe I still have 8.1, I just went and checked to be sure and I couldn't find anything definite except in the about iTunes file

Any help is greatly appreciated guys, my old phone's screen doesn't work anymore and I would like to be able to tell who I'm calling as I don't have all my friends numbers memorized lol

Ineedhelp

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
so I don't have Itunes 8.2, I have downgraded version, I have done what the instructions say to do, I have tried doing it with the T-mobile simcard in the phone while Quickpwn is running and I have tried doing it without a simcard while it runs and with the ATT simcard in it while it runs, but everytime at the end when my T-mobile Simcard is in there after all is said and done as told, it tells me "Different SIM Detected please connect to iTunes" and gives me an option just to make emergency calls

I have tried setting the APN as wap.voicestream.com as well and nothing.....

Please help

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
so I don't have Itunes 8.2, I have downgraded version, I have done what the instructions say to do, I have tried doing it with the T-mobile simcard in the phone while Quickpwn is running and I have tried doing it without a simcard while it runs and with the ATT simcard in it while it runs, but everytime at the end when my T-mobile Simcard is in there after all is said and done as told, it tells me "Different SIM Detected please connect to iTunes" and gives me an option just to make emergency calls

I have tried setting the APN as wap.voicestream.com as well and nothing.....

Please help

Try this video YouTube - How to Unlock and Jailbreak iPhone 2G 2.2 firmware

blkcadi

May 29, 2009
Visit site
you should pwn your phone with the T-Mo sim card in it.
To get passed the " different sim prob" put phone in airplane mode, sync with iTunes, should cure problem.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77