Need help Jbing

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Alright, well my friend gave me his phone and i guess it was not reading SIM cards, like the scanner was broken, i restored and itunes wont let me get into the phone with out a sim CARD in it, ATT, i was wondering if i Jailbreaked i would be able to get into the phone without having to worry about the screen saying no sim card installed and it only lets you make a emergancy call.

blkcadi

May 29, 2009
Visit site
put you phone in airplane mode. iTunes will recognize.
Jailbreak has no bearing with the sim, want iPhone to work, need a sim.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
put you phone in airplane mode. iTunes will recognize.
Jailbreak has no bearing with the sim, want iPhone to work, need a sim.

i cant even get into the phone, i finish Jailbreaking it, and it goes to the plug into itunes picture, then it says no SIM dectected, i slide the unlock key, and it takes me to emergancy call.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
That did not help at all, i have a sim card in it, when i turn on the phone it says no sim card detected, then it wont show up in itunes it says waiting for iphone then after it loads it says no sim card inserted.

WRXie

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
How old is the phone? If it's not reading your SIM card, that sounds like a device issue, not jailbreaking.

blkcadi

May 29, 2009
Visit site
well my suggestion then would be to put your phone in DFU mode and restore/re-jailbreak. You may have a software problem.
Putting it in airplane mode and then syncing always work for unsupported sim problems.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro