- iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
No signal on At&t
I recently bought an iphone 3g 8gb. These are all the things ive done to it since i got to try to get it to work with at&t:
1) restored to 2.2.1 via Itunes
2) jailbroke it using quickpwn 2.2.1
* i inserted my sim card but i would get no signal so then:
3) restored to 2.2.1 via itunes again
4) jailbroke it using quickpwn 2.2.5
* and still no signal
i dont get it... why am i not getting any signal? i thought it was suppose to work right off the bat if im on the at&t network?
Do i have to have my sim card inserted while the jailbreaking is taking place?
- 05-03-2009, 10:44 AM #2
Are you inserting an iPhone-ready SIM card? E.g. if you're doing this in the US, are you inserting an AT&T SIM card?
If you're trying to use it on an unoffical network, you not only have to jailbreak, but unlock with yell0wsnow first.
- 05-03-2009, 01:58 PM #3