Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

33 Posts
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts

Default Jailbroke my 3g and now Camera won't save pics

Since I jailbroke my 3G I have taken a few pics with the Camera App that comes with the phone....nothing I take is saving anywhere. I look in my camera roll right after I snap a pic and there is nothing there...same thing happened snapping a picture of my son yesterday. I am headed to Vegas tomorrow and it would be really nice to have the camera working as well as keeping it JB'd so I can MMS as well.

Anyone have this problem before? If so, how do I fix it? I have snapture installed but I don't want to pay for it if I am not convinced I want to keep my phone JB'd.
    iMore Beginner

90 Posts
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

Hi, have you tried rebooting the iPhone? (Holding the Home and Power buttons until the phone begins rebooting) If that doesnt work I can only suggest Restore and Re-Jailbreak.
    iPhone Intermediate

291 Posts
    Global Posts
    472 Global Posts

You need to install SBSettings or BossPrefs. Then, go into their settings and there should be an option called "Fix Directory Permissions". Enable it and reboot your iPhone. Tata