Need Help With Installous Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lsufan3103

Mar 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey everybody, I need some help. I installed an app from Installous and everything appeared to be fine but when i went to my springboard, the app wasn't there. It shows up as being installed and there is an icon in BossPrefs but there is no icon or anything on my springboard. How do I remove the remains from my phone. I know how to access my root file and everything from iphonebrowser or diskaid but I don't know where to go and what to remove. Also, in BossPrefs, i see some icons that are left over from other apps that i had installed previously but now there is a useless "?" icon with the name. I'd like to remove those too. Somebody please help....

Thanks alot,
Jason
:confused:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Hey everybody, I need some help. I installed an app from Installous and everything appeared to be fine but when i went to my springboard, the app wasn't there. It shows up as being installed and there is an icon in BossPrefs but there is no icon or anything on my springboard. How do I remove the remains from my phone. I know how to access my root file and everything from iphonebrowser or diskaid but I don't know where to go and what to remove. Also, in BossPrefs, i see some icons that are left over from other apps that i had installed previously but now there is a useless "?" icon with the name. I'd like to remove those too. Somebody please help....

Thanks alot,
Jason
:confused:

I got an idea for you. Buy the apps... works wonders.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234