WeatherIcon

Louuu Diamondz

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
WeatherIcon app
Anybody have a problem with this ? Supposed to show live temp and visual on the original apple weather icon. I downloaded this and the Temperature is correct, but the icon is wrong. It's snowing right now , but the icon is showing the sun. Should show snowflakes or something I would guess. Saw some tutorials on YouTube and theirs seems to work correctly. Is this buggy?

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
You need to get the icons separate from Cydia. Originally, he included them in the same package but people complained, so he kept them in another package. Search Cydia for "Katra Weather Icon" and enable it in WinterBoard.

Louuu Diamondz

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
thanks that worked now.

How about the Live Clock? That's not available in Cydia now? I tried LCDclock or something like that. That only works with a certain springboard

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
You're welcome.

Regarding LiveClock, it's one word: LiveClock, and yes it does show up on Cydia under iSpazio repo (if you don't have that repo installed, u need to install it by going to "Sections" --> "Repositories" --> and select it --> "Modify" --> "Install"

Hope that helps.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm liking those weather icons. Little improvements like that should already be included in the iPhone. I still haven't used copy and paste. After a month.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh