How to: Get GBA on iPhone. Bio's and Rom's in one source!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleshaNKLES

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello people! Here to help you out today because i've heard a lot of confusion about not knowing how to add the Bios or Roms to the gpsPhone GameBoyAdvance emulator. This guide will walk you through completely.

*REMOVED*

After this is downloaded your good to go! Just goto your "Sections" tier and there will be a GBA Roms section. Download all you want!

Last edited by a moderator:

kyleshaNKLES

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Your very welcome! I just know how you guys feel these kinda questions bothered me to. To me I've always been a Castlevania fan so my favorite is Castlevania: Aria if Sorrow.
I've gotten so far on here already.

Hueco514

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
Hello people! Here to help you out today because i've heard a lot of confusion about not knowing how to add the Bios or Roms to the gpsPhone GameBoyAdvance emulator. This guide will walk you through completely.

*REMOVED*

After this is downloaded your good to go! Just goto your "Sections" tier and there will be a GBA Roms section. Download all you want!

Okay I'm incredibly noob with Cydia; after I download "gpsphone", where do I go to edit sources tier? What is sources tier? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Sorry guys - I don't want to spoil all the fun but what you are talking about is piracy and that is not allowed in this forum. Links removed and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.