mAdvLock,Lock your iPhone apps

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
[Release]

mAdvLock is an application that allows you to password protect App Store, Stock and Jailbroken application as well as your Sim Card. It also allows you to encrypt files on your iPhone or iPod Touch allowing them to only be viewed within the application. mAdvLock protects important information and personal data that you have stored in your iPhone. It's a must-have application to the jailbreak iPhone.

Functions & Characteristics
1. Encrypt and Hide files
All files in your iphone can be encrypted,such as SMS,photos,and cotacts,etc.
2.Application locks
mAdvLock allows you to protect applications on your iPhone by password.
3.Anti-Theft
The locks are on if the SIM card of the iPhone is changed.

Note:The latest version mAdvLock v1.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/2.2.1.New feature:
1. improve app lock. now, madvlock can lock app from all kinds of "launching", e.g, springboard, url, applications(quickgold, callog,etc).
2. improve app lock for those with addtional roles, e.g, mysms, iPod, etc.
3. improve "huge" file encryption, user may choose encryption mode from: strong encryption, weak encryption,hide only.
4. improve "preview", supporting multipage preview, and text/hex switch manually.
5. automatically set keyboard type. User can setup any kind of password. And madvlock will prompt proper keyboard for the password input.
6. improve initially app list loading performance.

More features will be added in coming versions..

How to install mAdvLock v1.0 on iPhoneOS 2.0-2.2:
1) Jailbroken iPhone (3G iPhone)
2) Launch Cydia, and Choose the Utilities Category
3) Choose mAdvLock and install

Any question, please contact us at: madvlock@mcleaner.com
More info can see: MCleaner/mCoolPhone/mAdvLock/mCallShow/mSecret/mCallerID——iPhone Software

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
nice app,esp the anti-theft function:
you can write a message in advance and define a number,in case your phone is stolen and the person wants to change the SIM card, (lol,he's finished,) it will automatically send the message to the the defined number, then you'll know how to find your phone and the thief.

it's great,ahh!

hotrodpirate

Jan 31, 2009
Visit site
Looks pretty cool. Is this your app? Please explain the anti theft more if you know about it. I downloaded the free trial but didnt see anti theft listed. also how do you find the person from a text message? Oh does it give you their number on the sent from? Can he see the outgoing message? Sorry for the q's but im interested. My lil sister got her brand new 3g stolen and i really wish i could find the person. Especially since it was at a party we were at and i must know this thief

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Looks pretty cool. Is this your app? Please explain the anti theft more if you know about it. I downloaded the free trial but didnt see anti theft listed. also how do you find the person from a text message? Oh does it give you their number on the sent from? Can he see the outgoing message? Sorry for the q's but im interested. My lil sister got her brand new 3g stolen and i really wish i could find the person. Especially since it was at a party we were at and i must know this thief

Hi,sorry for the delay, hope this will help you.

Let me explain it this way: in the Settings Section, you can set up a password and start the Password Protection on(on/off button), and preset a number to Send SMS To. here is a screen shot:

And when your iphone is stolen,the locks are on if the SIM card of the iPhone is changed. Only the correct password is input that one can go to iPhone.

When SIM Changed, mAdvLock will send you a notification SMS to the predefined number by the new SIM card. Then you will get the number of the thief and this may help you find the thief. And as iphone has no outbox, so the massage sent to your predefined number will not be noticed by the thief.

Clear about that?
If any other problem, just leave me a message.
Or you can get me online support.mcleaner@hotmail.com

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
mAdvLock allows you to protect applications on your iPhone by password.The best part is that this app allows you to lock all three: AppStrore applications, Cydia apps as well as the default integrated iPhone functions like Photos,iPod and SMS.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
The latest version mAdvLock v1.3.2 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/2.2.1/3.0.
Fix bugs: crashed when launching bookmark on home screen,and we will continue to add more features in coming versions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2