Quickpwn or Pwnage?

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, new the forum and about to get my iPhone 3g. I've reading around and have read a lot of good stuff, but I can't seem to decide on this.

I have a Mac and plan on jail breaking, and read to use pwnage. But I've also read you can use quickpwn. What is the difference and what do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance. Great forum by the way, one of the better ones I have seen.

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
If you are using a Mac, then I would recommend PwnageTool. QuickPwn works as well but ts more recommended for Windows users.

As of the difference between the two, nothing the end user will see. Both will get the job done and will have the same end results.

Hope this helps.

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Got my iphone today!! I'm going to spend some time with it first (maybe a week) before I jailbreak it.

****By the way... for anyone that doesn't have an iphone and is thinking of geting one...Best Buy is offering a great deal if you have a rewards card. I got 50 bucks off my 16g. 100 bucks off if you're a silver member. Just started today and only last through the week.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner