- 01-01-2009, 11:55 AM #2
- 01-01-2009, 03:51 PM #5
- 01-02-2009, 01:39 AM #7
- 01-02-2009, 03:44 AM #8
Hmm... looks like the Dev Team is releasing a premature soft unlock. I know they work hard and it's free but man, don't use us as guinea pigs on testing your soft unlock just because they feel they had to release something after all this time...
Of course, unless you're already on 2.2, but chances are if you're reading this, you've follow the Dev Teams recommendation to NOT update...
I mean, what if it doesn't work and we want to go back to 2.1? Too bad? New turbosim? I think I'll wait for at lease a 1.0 or maybe even a 1.1 before I update.
In this article, it seems the unlock is working for 1 out of 3 people... are you a gambler?
Just my 2 cents.
Last edited by RyoSaeba; 01-02-2009 at 03:46 AM.
- 01-02-2009, 07:51 AM #9
1. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
2. If you had read the dev team pages, you would know that they said is beta.
3. All beta software usage carries an inherent risk
4. You are not being forced to use this software, they are not microsoft!
5. They have worked for months for free, for your ingratitude.
6. They can't possibly test every sim type in every country with every network.
7. It works for the vast majority that follow the instructions properly
8. It even works for all the idiots that ignored the original advice not to uprade to 2.2
9. It works for me T-Mobile in UK
10. Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if you can't say something helpful or nice, keep your opinion to yourself.
- 01-03-2009, 01:43 PM #11