Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default Changing status bar battery meter

Does anyone know how to change the status bar battery meter on an iPhone 3G? I have looked on Cydia and it looks like all of them are for the lockscreen charging indicator. I really would like one that either has the percentage by itself, or a icon with the percentage on top of it sort of like the pink and green percent one does. Thanks for the help.
    iPhone Experts

Global Posts
    3,599 Global Posts

Install SBSettings.

It has an option to switch the battery to numeric.

You can than toggle back and forth by simply tapping the battery icon.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Newbie

Ah, thanks a bunch. I kinda figured that out after doing a little more looking around at other, non-related, threads on here. I kept seeing mention of SBSettings and seeing the percentage battery up there and it kinda clicked. Just would like it to have a % by it or something a little prettier, kinda like the pink and green with percent lockscreen one where it has the percent over the top of the meter. That would be cool. Anyway, thanks again.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    472 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    5.0 GM

BossPrefs is another option. It also allows you to change the battery.
    TiPb Forum Staff

Global Posts
    1,898 Global Posts

There is a winterboard lockscreen option that now allows to have the percentage show up in the green battery field when the iphone is locked/charging.
    http://twitter.com/jamesus

If I have helped you, don't forget to tip the scales!