QuickPwn won't recognize my iphone

MexicoCity

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Sorry if this problem has already been addressed but I really want to jailbreak and I can't get past the first few steps.

I have a PC running Windows XP, 3g Iphone, 2.2 firmware, 8.2 itunes. I have downloaded quickpwn 2.2 app and it will not recognize my iphone. I tried it when I had 2.1 firmware and same thing happened.

I have tried rebooting my phone, my computer, and I've tried plugging in my iphone and then starting the quickpwn. Nothing.

Does anyone know why this happening? Any help would greatly appreciated.

MC

Last edited:

MexicoCity

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Well I figured it out. I rebooted both my computer and iphone and extracted quickpwn again and it worked! Now I'm ready to roll.

MexicoCity

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
QuickPwn just won't work on my computer

Well I was browsing for my firmware and quickpwn just stopped working and I could go no further and now it won't detect my iphone anymore. I've rebooted again, extracted again and it's a no go.

There is no arrow at the bottom of my quickpwn. I'm wondering why?

Is it because my os is too old? HELP!

MexicoCity

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Why doesnt quickpwn work with windows Xp?

Bump.

Anybody have any idea why quickpwn won't work with windows XP? I don't know anyone with a mac or vista.

wreyes02

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
I know the answer to this

It seems that some apple programs that run in the background need to be reseted so what i did whas Ctrl+alt+Del then Processes then I ended the process itunesHelper, and ipodservice, then i just unplugged my iphone and plug it back and then quickpwn instantly saw it!, i even left quickpwn Open during all the stepts and the next arrow just appeared right Away.

Hope this helped guys. remember you must have the last version of itunes installed in order to use quickpqwn properly.:D

shwy

Oct 5, 2008
Visit site
On quickpwn 2.1 I didn't ever have the arrow. I clicked where the arrow should be and it advanced in the process. hope I helped!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73