Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Where is all the stuff

Hi everyone, this is my first time here.
    I have just jailbroke my 3G iphone using Pwnage 2.2 it all went as sweet as a nut. So what I want to know is "where are all the games" that I see on various Youtube video's? When I go into Installer it only list 4 games and there pretty crap. Have they been re-sited to a torrent somewhere?

6,816 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

First off, use Cydia not Installer. Secondly, it may be a while before the developers change their apps to be compatible with the 2.2 firmware. You have to have patience.
    iPhone Newbie

15 Posts

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to jailbreaking but let me throw this in the mix: When I did the 2.2 update I immediately downloaded the GBA and Genesis emulators. Once I did, I could no longer find the ROM packages that were previously available on my 2.1 jailbroken phone. Messing around with it, I forgot that you have to add addresses to the Repository(?) in the Sources menu. So don't forget to add "http://apt.123Locker.com" in your Sources if you wanna play the genesis/gameboy advance games. As of now I can't play the NES games but I'm sure an update is coming. OH! And don't forget to download the GBA BIOS file to run the gameboy games.