Should I...

mweglarz0

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
jailbreak?

I know I can do it..I'm not worried how hard it is. But after reading several posts, I've just read about so many problems from people who "swore they have installed the jailbreak software correctly."

Anyway, whether they followed the process the right way or the wrong way...I've read about so many little things on the iPhone that just don't seem to work anymore once jailbroken. Maybe the phone doesn't do this anymore. Longer loading times. Just little things like this that can overall get annoying.

I mean is there anyone out there that has jailbroken it with absolutely no trouble?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Me... generally when you run into issues it is created by a certain jailbroken app. Not all apps will work properly or you may run into conflicts with a few apps. The biggest mistake people make is to go crazy and start installing apps left and right... That's just my opinion.

mweglarz0

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
thanks for the help. i held off jailbreaking..now that 2.2 is out i'm gonna wait even longer since i updated already just to be safe.

i mean i fine with the phone the way it is, but i just really want to see if there were some ways to enhance the features of the phone.

is there anyway to see a list of the jailbroken apps available and what they do?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2