They won't know. I even sent mine in with for warranty repair (after I restored it to the normal state) and there were no problems.
Originally Posted by Sarah72442
I don't know about bulk SMS messages, but there is a program to send MMS.
2. I really don't care about all the themes and stuff I just want to be able to send MMS messages and forward and send bulk SMS messages. Is this possible if I jailbreak?
I don't imagine it will slow it down. I did notice mine was slowed down a little bit when I had a lot of jailbroken apps like the backgrounder program, but that may have been the specific combination of apps I was using.
3. If I jailbreak only for the messaging and not for the themes and stuff will it slow my iPhone down??
4. What is Open SSH?? I don't know all these terms
I have had apps crash that are jailbroken and not jailbroken. It's a computer, it happens.
5. I've read alot of posts about apps crashing and stuff...is this common??
It can happen if you don't follow the directions exactly, but it isn't common. At least I don't think it is.
6. What about bricking my iPhone?? I think that means it will not work at all anymore. Is this common??
If you back up prior to jailbreaking, and then restore to the non-jailbroken state, you can use that backup to restore your phone. You can not restore with a backup of a jailbroken phone.
7. And finally if i do decide to restore after jailbreaking will it erase all my apps or can i restore from iTunes backup?
Worst case scenario, you will lose the apps when you restore the phone, and you just reinstall them.