Just JB'd and cant receive calls!

boh113

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi guys, i JB'd my 3G iphone, F/W 2.1, following this link

How to: Jailbreak iPhone 2.1 - Windows PC Edition | The iPhone Blog

When it came up to the stage to set the iphone to recovery mode quickpwn crashed, i ran recovery through itunes and tried again, everything seemed fine and the JB i thought went successfully but now i cant receive calls!

I have rebooted the phone several times but to no difference. Also when i try calling certain numbers the call drops out before it connects, when they try calling me it goes straight to voicemail but we can sms each other fine.

Could all these problems be due to the JB or the operator?

Update it would appear that i have two contacts that i cannot call, call doesnt connect and when they call it goes to voicemail but sms work fine in both directions. Everyone else is fine in both calling and receiving and smsing.

WTF

thanks for your help guys

Boh113

Dieter Bohn

Editor Emeritus
Feb 1, 2001
www.backlon.com
Yow -- that's crazy...

So every number works outgoing or incoming except those two... could it be related to some sort of areacode or prefix (i.e. it has a 1-352-555-1212 instead of 352-555-1212)? Is there anything different about those numbers from the others?

Can you dial the number directly in the dialpad and call it?

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
usually a reboot will work... after you run winterboard, it will reboot after a couple min anyway, then usually everything works fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2