Jailbroke and now call waiting won't work. HELP PLEASE!!

brikz

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Jailbroke phone, 2.1 and now call waiting doesn't work. It is on under settings, but it won't let me choose option if i'm on a call. I have to end first call to answer new one. ANyone help please.

sophie1985

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
having gigantic problems jailbreaking my 3g..even paid about $40 to a site! still nothing..
6bc24fc1ab650b25b4114e93a98f1eba.gif

Dieters Watch

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Jailbroke phone, 2.1 and now call waiting doesn't work. It is on under settings, but it won't let me choose option if i'm on a call. I have to end first call to answer new one. ANyone help please.

have you tried a simple soft reset? if so you will have to restore - then jailbreak again. good luck.

brikz

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I tried soft and hard reset. I rehacked and updated fw last night, and haven't had the chance to check it yet. It did work when i restored it without jb tho, so we'll see.

Thanks,

brikz

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Nope, Call waiting is still not working

Any other suggestions guys! I really need this feature to work, but i also can't live without my JB phone.

Thanks,

culitaxo

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I hope this helps!

Well i had the same exact issue, i came to realize that it has something to do with Winterboard. Because i had an application in winterboard called weather widget which was causing it to block my hold call and answer button. I turned it off in winterboard and now it works perfectly fine. So if you are using winterboard maybe it can be a theme or decoration that is blocking it. Check and see if you can check off all the stuff you have checked in winterboard and play with it a little to see which theme is doing this. Mine turned out to be the weather widget. I hope this helps.:cool:.

ColDave

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
My issue was...

A winterboard item called "Lock Status". No matter how I ordered it, it would block the buttons from being clicked. My only choice was to disable this item. Then call waiting buttons worked :D