Oct 14, 2008
Visit site
Buuf2 is awesome.

2qvbn61.jpg

Reactions: luistagudar

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
My favorite so far is Time of Day. It changes the background based on what time it is. Pretty cool.

Right now I'm using a Family Guy theme. Pretty well done with custom icons and pictures.

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Continuing my post from before, something I haven't seen before.

The Family Guy theme I've been using was recently updated, and a new feature that I have not see with anything else has been added. When you open up certain programs (native apps, Boss Prefs, Cycorder, and some others) instead of having the generic loading screen they have added pictures from the Family Guy TV show. Its pretty cool to see something different besides that generic screen. For example, if you open the App Store, instead of seeing one bar at the top and bottom and gray with no text everywhere else, there is a picture of Peter and Death in the clouds. (See pictures below. The last picture is the "generic" view I referenced above.)

Has anyone seen this before on a theme? Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough before.

Last edited:

FoilTape#IM

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Ohio State Buckeyes & iWood Realize

osu.png

Go Bucks!

iwood.png

For whatever reason, this one, iWood, has been causing my icons to wiggle when I come back to the springboard from another app. Not a huge issue, but annoying nonetheless.

AppAttack

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
I could really use some help here. I've searched far and wide looking for the best springboard theme and by the end of my search I'm exhausted. There's plenty of forum discussions where people post their shots but I can't seem to find the one and all site that shows the best. Is there any site you guys are using to find a "gallery" of springboard themes? Buuf2 is awesome and I hope that gets an update soon. I'm currently using Soft but I want something a little different. It can get to the point of being OCD but I want the theme that's just right. I'm like fricken' Goldie Locks here :) Anyone guide me in the right direction? Thank you.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I could really use some help here. I've searched far and wide looking for the best springboard theme and by the end of my search I'm exhausted. There's plenty of forum discussions where people post their shots but I can't seem to find the one and all site that shows the best. Is there any site you guys are using to find a "gallery" of springboard themes? Buuf2 is awesome and I hope that gets an update soon. I'm currently using Soft but I want something a little different. It can get to the point of being OCD but I want the theme that's just right. I'm like fricken' Goldie Locks here :) Anyone guide me in the right direction? Thank you.

There is a preview button within Cydia when you are browsing themes. That is the best way to search for themes. At least for me.

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
This is my version of the Mac OsX theme I found at Ispazio.

as you can see, I modified several of the icons both for cydia and normal apps.

I downloaded an icon file with about 600 Mac icons and then went thru and picked out about 100 of my favorites...

unfortunately, I dont have programs that i could use some of my favorites on.

combatdoc

Dec 13, 2008
www.ffpblog.com
Personally, iGlass on iSpazio is my favorite. Its clean and sleek. All I did was add my custom wall paper to it. It has a ton of icons and graphics. Its on Cydia.

Last edited:

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I keep alternating between Tenuis

IMG_0006.PNG
IMG_0007.PNG

and BlueBird

IMG_0005.PNG

Both themes are not using their original dock. I am using the Neo Dark 5 icon dock (comes with WinterBoard).

Reactions: EmEuS

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I just jailbroke my 2g and installed winterboard, and thanks so much for the theme suggestions. I haven't found the perfect one quite yet, but its so fun just browsing cydia

Last edited:

jjgoode

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I am new and a bit confused does cydia update its self over a network connection? or are there pre-designated themes and to get more I need to venture elsewhere?

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
^ Cydia has most of the "good" themes out there.

Once an update is found, the next time you run Cydia it will inform you (just like the App store). and I think you can apply the updates on 3G or Wifi (both work).

If you download a theme from somewhere else and want to add it manually, u need to install OpenSSH from Cydia and google "OpenSSH iPhone". First result is your answer.

I hope that answers your question.