A little advanced Jailbreaking Question

monkeyfire123

Oct 9, 2008
Visit site
Ok, I've jailbroken my iPhone 3G running the 2.1 software. I've installed OpenSSH on my iPhone and RBrowser on my Mac running Leopard. I've tried getting to the root folder of my iPhone's system, but this pic shows what I'm finding:
2z9cdgn.jpg

I can't shake the feeling that I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions?

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
I use Windows, so I'm not familiar with the ways of the Mac. I'll try to help anyways. :)

Can you use the up arrow button in the upper left corner? It looks like that will take you to the root directory of the one you are in (which if you keep on pushing, will go all the way to the main /root directory). Is this true, or am I just blowing smoke right now?

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
I use Windows, so I'm not familiar with the ways of the Mac. I'll try to help anyways. :)

Can you use the up arrow button in the upper left corner? It looks like that will take you to the root directory of the one you are in (which if you keep on pushing, will go all the way to the main /root directory). Is this true, or am I just blowing smoke right now?

yeah hes right... your private and .var folders are not the top folders... some how you started a few folders deep..