how to get apps for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarGuy822

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
My iPhone 3G is already jailbroken. What does installer and cydia actually do? I've tried searching for the app I want how would I go about getting it

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
If you mean apps from the app store for free, you can't. You need to buy those (unless they are free already).

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
The main point of jailbreaking your phone is to get unapproved apps that Apple won't allow. Not to steal apps available on the app store.

Get Intelliscreen, Categories, Winterboard, and some themes. It'll make your jailbreak worthwhile.

If you want App Store apps, bust out the credit card. It works wonders for picking up Apple approved apps.

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Agreed with above. There are no free App Store apps, just apps that get around Apple's restrictions for developers.

What app are you looking for?

USCGMK

Oct 19, 2008
Visit site
I know how to get the appstore apps for free, but I don't use the apps because that's stealing. I just pay for the ones I like or dig thru the free ones. Even if you do get them free, when you sync via iTunes it wipes them off anyways. It's a pain.

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Is there any on-line source to see jailbroken apps? I'm awaiting delivery of my iPhone and want to research before it arrives.

Quick_Draw

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
loading things from Cydia, does that chew up your data usage? I put winterboard on my iphone whilst connected to the pc, does it go through the computer? sorry for my ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox