[MCleaner1.4.2] Call&SMS Filtering

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
iPhone 3GS is released,however,the jailbreak iphone will still needs some time,also the new version of MCleaner for OS3.0 will be updated.

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
I have the mcleaner right now and am doing the 15 day evaluation. My problem with it is that it won't catch calls that come in as "blocked". There is a setting for "unknown" and "private" but nothing for "blocked". I think turning on the "private" filter will also catch the "blocked" calls but I have a couple of friends that use private and I want to be able to accept their calls.

Not having the ability to catch "blocked" calls is, unfortunately, a deal breaker for me. It isn't complete and I'll just have to wait till one comes along that allows me to filter all the possible incoming call types.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
I have the mcleaner right now and am doing the 15 day evaluation. My problem with it is that it won't catch calls that come in as "blocked". There is a setting for "unknown" and "private" but nothing for "blocked". I think turning on the "private" filter will also catch the "blocked" calls but I have a couple of friends that use private and I want to be able to accept their calls.

Not having the ability to catch "blocked" calls is, unfortunately, a deal breaker for me. It isn't complete and I'll just have to wait till one comes along that allows me to filter all the possible incoming call types.

First,is your phone iphone 3GS or iphone 3G? the present version of mcleaner doesnot support iphone 3GS yet, so there may be some problems. We will release new update this week.
If it is iphone 3G, then please check your working mode first, Normal or Profile? check the settings.
For more prompt help, please send email to iphone@mcleaner.com

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
My phone is the 3G. I've tried using with Normal and Profile. I've even gone in and customized some of the settings but no matter what I try, if I manage to filter the "Blocked" calls, numbers that aren't in my contact list or are private still get filtered as well. When the app works, it works great. I just think it needs some refinements to allow better filter settings.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
MCleaner for iPhone 1.7.0 has realized its compatibility with iPhone Firmware 3.0, but no updates on its functions. Now you can search and install it from Cydia.

Notice: The Algorithm has changed after MCleaner updated to 1.7.0. However, the users who have paid for it before(or those who got it free from us )can reactivate it automatically. If you do have any problem in registering, please contact us at iphone@mcleaner.com. The commitment of"once
purchased,lifetime free upgrade" will not change.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
The latest version MCleaner v1.8.0 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/3.0. Changelog:
1. fix compatible issue with iRealSMS.
2. fix bugs.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
The latest version MCleaner v1.8.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/3.0. Changelog:
1. enhance "hide sms preview" feature, now hide whole alert dialog;
2. improve compatibility with iRealSMS and biteSMS;
3. fix bug: send sms address error when iRealSMS as default SMS application.
And we will continue to add more features in coming versions.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I INSTALLED MCleaner 1.8.0 on my IPhone 3G as well as my Wife's (Shebaangz). We BOTH LOVE it. This APP is worth it's weight in GOLD. Has STOPPED ALL UNWANTED PHONE AND SMS CALLS. Enter unwanted calls for blocked. Caller gets message that phone is no longer in service.

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Dearest poster of all these rediculous posts on a product you're trying to sell. You're worse than a door to door salesman. It's called a BLOG!!! Get one and leave the community alone unless you're here for conversation or to help others or to get help yourself.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Dearest poster of all these rediculous posts on a product you're trying to sell. You're worse than a door to door salesman. It's called a BLOG!!! Get one and leave the community alone unless you're here for conversation or to help others or to get help yourself.

just try to give you more info and choices

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm just saying, rather than soliciting products here (cause that's what's happening) you could just set up a blog for all of your apps. This way you can make a signature including a link to that blog and everyone would have a one stop shop for all of your apps.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
I'm just saying, rather than soliciting products here (cause that's what's happening) you could just set up a blog for all of your apps. This way you can make a signature including a link to that blog and everyone would have a one stop shop for all of your apps.

Good idea, but dont how to make it. Will try it out later.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
It has those competitive features:

Auto-start mode; Running on background; edit whitelist or blacklist by Keyword; Blocked logs can be easily viewed and restored; Protect the user's privacy by password.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Updating is totally free to our customers. Once purchased,enjoys lifetime free upgrade.Since MCleaner upgrades to v1.8.1,the arithmetic of serial number is changed.To those who have purchased, if there is problem in activating MCleaner please email us.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Updating is totally free to our customers. Once purchased,enjoys lifetime free upgrade.Since MCleaner upgrades to v1.8.1,the arithmetic of serial number is changed.To those who have purchased, if there is problem in activating MCleaner please email us.

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
MCleaner can not only block bothering SMS and call, but also can help you contact with others privately.

setting steps:
1) go to blacklist, blacklist the private contact, apply to SMS and call;
2) go to settings, in "Basic Options",set the blacklist as "block";
3) go to "My Logs", your contacts(including both out and in) with the blacklisted number will be kept in it, but not in the inbox of the iphone.
4) There's a default setting in MCleaner, sms or calls to blacklisted numbers will be recorded in My Logs of MCleaner instead of iphone.That also means the sms and calls to blacklisted numbers are deleted by MCleaner.
5) go to "Settings", in "System Options" set a password,and set "Fake for wrong password" on. By doing this, the password is needed before you go to MCleaner. Even others find this, you can put in a wrong one to puzzle she/he. For though the password is wrong, the following interface is the same as the right, but you can get no data.

Applications:
A. contacts with many of your important business partners.
B. contacts with some of your girlfrineds

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
How to use MCleaner block SMS and calls on your iPhone

To block SMS and calls is the basic function of MCleaner, it can help you deal with all the incoming calls and sms.
1) TO block a specific number, add a rule in "blacklist", and input it manually or import from your contacts;
2) To block some certain numbers, add a rule in "blacklist", and input manually. wildcard"*" and "?" are needed when the numbers are input.

A Wildcard *:
Represents any digit and number. For example, 138* represents any numbers starting with 138; *138* means 138 is only a part of this number, namely, any number with 138 accords with this setting. Similarly, *138 represents any number ending with 138.
B Wildcard ?:
Represents one digit of any number. For example, ??? in 138?2345678 represents one number from 0 to 9.
C Fuzzy number:
Refers to any part of the number, namely, number segment such as 136. Generally speaking, functions for numbers in 6 digits or less than 6 digits are as same as *136*.
The wildcard is also applicable to key words. * represents any character, while ?represents only one character.

NOTE: wildcard and fuzzy numbers are invalid to contacts. That means, though there is number in contacts meets the rule, it will not be blocked. This is design to avoid misblocking.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2