Video Clips imported into iPhone 6s + not found by photo viewer? What's the format?

Galaxy Class

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
So I stitched a small music video together using Windows Live Movie Maker under Windows 10 Pro. file extension is .mp4 and the output setting was meant for an iPhone. iTunes shows that my video did sync with my phone, but I can't open in using photos or even iMovie.

I've read that despite it being mp4 (h.264) there are other encoding aspects that make it finicky so I thought that making an .mov out of it would work except windows Movie Maker Live on Win 10 won't make an .mov. (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/windows-live-movie-maker-mov-files-on-windows-10/16ddbd59-158c-4f03-bc60-83f0e996ec6b) It says instead I have to convert it to .mp4. So I'm stuck as to a fun, easy, quick solution for stitching my own little videos together and simply syncing them to my phone without encoding issues. Any suggestions?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let's hope that a knowledgeable member will reply with some recommendations soon...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR