Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default IPhone 5s connecting to ITools, IFunbox, and shows on file explorer but won't show up in ITunes

I have an IPhone 5s that I am having issues with and want to restore it but when I connect it to my pc, ITools, IFunbox, and file explorer all show the phone as being connected, but ITunes will not connect to my phone, launch when I connect my phone, or show my phone in the corner. I am running IOS 9.3.3 on my phone (which I cannot update through my phone) and ITunes 12.4.3. Thanks for any suggestions.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: IPhone 5s connecting to ITools, IFunbox, and shows on file explorer but won't show up in ITunes

Anything?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: IPhone 5s connecting to ITools, IFunbox, and shows on file explorer but won't show up in ITunes

Still haven't resolved, taking any ideas whatsoever. I can also import all of my pictures through the windows photo app.

Have you tried a different cable or different USB port?
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Nanite

Yes, I have tried a different cable because my original that came with the phone wouldn't connect at all and I have tried a different port but and am still having issues. I have also tried a different iPhone and it connects to iTunes fine.

If you're on windows, delete the drivers for iPhone 5s, restart your computer and connect it to iTunes again.