why can't i connect my ipad/iphone to itunes
i have tried everything such as: hard rebooting both devices, changing cables and usb ports, updating to the latest softwares and reseting location privacy. someone please help i don't know what to do
- 07-24-2016, 08:21 PM #2
- 08-04-2016, 07:53 AM #3
- 09-19-2016, 03:46 AM #4iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Re: Why can't I connect my iPad/iPhone to iTunes?
There are many reasons that iTunes can't detect iPhone/iPod, and I guess it can be:
1. Bad usb cable, an unavailable usb port can result the failure of connection.
2. Network. If you are using different network on your iPhone/iPod and your iTunes onto computer, it won't detect and sync data as well.
3. The driver on your computer is damaged. This will also cause the failure.
4. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
If you have the latest version of iTunes, and you really want to transfer your iPhone/iPod data to iTunes, you may use a third-party program to fix it up. Search for some useful transfer tool to back up your iPhone/iPod data to iTunes is OK.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2016, 07:09 PM
- By doniP6S in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2016, 07:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2016, 06:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2016, 06:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2016, 05:51 PM