New bought iTunes Movie not showing up on iPhone but only on my Mac?

Tilman Mueller

May 28, 2013
Visit site
New bought iTunes Movie not showing up on iPhone but only on my mac

Hi,

bought a new movie via iTunes - it's showing up on my MacBook and Apple TV but refuses to show up on my iPhone. The only way to access it on that device to go via the iTunes App / bought items.

Anyone knows how to fix that? First time happening, never experienced any problems using iTunes in the cloud.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: New bought iTunes Movie not showing up on iPhone but only on my mac

Hi,

bought a new movie via iTunes - it's showing up on my MacBook and Apple TV but refuses to show up on my iPhone. The only way to access it on that device to go via the iTunes App / bought items.

Anyone knows how to fix that? First time happening, never experienced any problems using iTunes in the cloud.

I'm having trouble figuring out where the issue is. If it's showing up in the Purchased list, isn't that enough? Do you need it somewhere else? If you want it locally on the phone, you'll have to download it.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Movies will not be automatically downloaded to your iPhone when bought from iTunes on a Mac.
You will have to do that manually in iTunes on that iPhone.

Only
f778c4902be3e5f1b15bde12ad401924.png

will be downloaded automatically if enabled.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

You're saying it's not showing in the cloud on your phone? You just want it to show up in your library for streaming not download right? This sometimes happens to me and what I do is choose to download from purchased, let it go for just a few minutes then stop and delete. This usually forces the image with little cloud to show in my library.

Tilman Mueller

May 28, 2013
Visit site

You're saying it's not showing in the cloud on your phone? You just want it to show up in your library for streaming not download right? This sometimes happens to me and what I do is choose to download from purchased, let it go for just a few minutes then stop and delete. This usually forces the image with little cloud to show in my library.

Thank you! I tried that, didn't work but then I signed out of iCloud (iTunes Store Account) and back in, then it finally appeared with the little cloud symbol in my library.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2