- iMore Elite
- 2,565 Posts
Does each device have its own password for encrypting and restoring on iTunes. I ask because I wrote down the password that I set up on iTunes when I restored my iPad Pro 12.9. I was even able to restore the iPad using that password.
I chose to restore my iPad 4 from its own encrypted backup and chose the password that I wrote down from my iPad Pro backup.
iTunes keeps letting me know that the password is incorrect.
- 07-21-2016, 02:48 PM #2
- By Tilman Mueller in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2016, 11:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2016, 06:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2016, 03:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2016, 04:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2016, 04:20 PM