iTunes error 11503 when updating apps
I'm seeing this "unknown error 11503" when updating apps in iTunes on a Windows 10 PC.
Anyone else seeing this? Any idea how to fix this?
Rant on: How can an error be "unknown" when someone has assigned an error code to that error? This reminds me of sloppy Microsoft programming
- 07-15-2016, 09:22 PM #2
Re: iTunes error 11503 when updating apps
I tried signing out-in earlier and it did not fix it.
I noticed that I was having issues updating apps on my device as well. I figured it was something on Apple's back end.
The problem has fixed itself. iTunes seems to be working normally this morning.
- By timagius91 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2016, 10:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2016, 07:57 AM
- By Nur Amiera in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2016, 05:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2016, 05:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2016, 04:00 PM