- iMore Intermediate
- 283 Posts
- 07-10-2016, 06:07 PM #2
- 10,529 Posts
Re: if a purchased song is no longer on iTunes Store or Apple music catalogue is it "uploaded"
I'm not gonna answer that but give you a faster way to make sure your own song gets uploaded rather than matched with Apple Music's catalogue.
Simply find your own song in iTunes or open the id3 tags with an other program and add (my own song) to the 'title' tag of that particular song.
Do this for every song you want to ensure to be uploaded to iCloud Music Library and you'll be good.
You can also use your own prefix if you don't want to see 'my own song' in the title. Really anything is okay, as long as the title tag deviates from the one in the Apple Music catalogue.
I have done this myself for a few original recordings and it works.
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 16Last Post: 08-02-2016, 08:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2016, 10:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 13Last Post: 07-13-2016, 09:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2016, 06:12 PM
- By samduffy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2016, 05:38 PM