Where has all my iTunes music gone?
We joined Apple Music & enabled family sharing, mainly to stop teenage son spending a fortune on spotify. All the music I had downloaded from iTunes has now disappeared off my phone & is replaced by his rubbish! Have not got a clue how to get my stuff back & not see his!! HELP!!!
- 06-21-2016, 05:49 AM #2
- 7,800 Posts
Re: Where has all my iTunes music gone?
Welcome to iMore! The only way that would happen is if you're both signed into iTunes using the same Apple ID. Is that the case?
I rarely keep music stored locally on device so I don't have much experience with how my local stuff interacts with Apple Music. Maybe this will shed some light:
No, Apple Music is not deleting tracks off your hard drive ?*unless you tell it to | iMore
I'm sure somebody else with more experience in this matter will pop in.
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2016, 06:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2016, 05:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2016, 04:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2016, 04:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2016, 02:52 PM