- iMore Intermediate
- 400 Posts
Setting up an iTunes Account for a new user
I'm going to be helping a coworker later this afternoon with her new iPhone and iPad. She has never had an iTunes account and wants to sync the two. I'm pretty sure she has to connect with iTunes on her PC at home. But in the meantime, can I help her set up a new iTunes account without downloading iTunes?
Any pointers would be appreciated.
- 06-01-2016, 10:27 AM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: Setting up an iTunes Account for a new user
Need to start with an AppleID... https://support.apple.com/explore/managing-apple-id
- By James Falconer in forum iPad mini 4Replies: 11Last Post: 06-17-2016, 04:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2016, 09:51 AM
- By iRube in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2016, 09:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2016, 07:40 AM