Deleting Multiple Apps in the App Store?

I

iMore Question

Deleting Multiple Apps in App Store

After you login to iTunes and you go to the app store, you can see all of the apps you have ever purchased or downloaded, which is a lot. How can you delete multiple apps at once instead just clicking one at time?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Deleting Multiple Apps in App Store

I think there is no way you will be able to achieve that. One by one instead like you've noticed is the only way.

squill

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site

okay thank you. It might be easier if I just download them all and then delete them. Every time you delete one it takes you back to the top of the screen. Crazy that apple doesn't have an easier way.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

okay thank you. It might be easier if I just download them all and then delete them. Every time you delete one it takes you back to the top of the screen. Crazy that apple doesn't have an easier way.

I don't think there's a huge demand to delete apps that aren't actually using up any resources. I've owned iPhones for six years and have never once deleted an app from my purchased list.

squill

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site

I understand. I had to restore my phone so that is why I have the need.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

I'm under the impression that once you deleted items from the purchased list in iTunes, they eventually show up again.
Is that true?
TIA

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I thought you could only hide the apps. If you're the Family Sharing organizer, you can hide them on iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro