My itunes on macbook pro keeps shuffling when I don't want it to?
So itunes on my macbook pro won't stop shuffling songs when it's not supposed to. Shuffling is turned off under "controls" in the menu and the shuffle icon is not blue... so I don't know why it's happening. Any suggestions on how to stop this?
- 05-13-2016, 10:22 AM #2
Re: My itunes on macbook pro keeps shuffling when I don't want it to?
I tried turning off the genius shuffle by pressing those commands, however instead of shuffling my albums are now playing backwards? When a song comes to an end, the song before it will start playing.
- 05-13-2016, 09:05 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2016, 07:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2016, 11:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2016, 10:12 AM
- By darisaac79 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2016, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2016, 09:27 AM