- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How do turn off icloud in itunes on my mac without losing my whole library?
All my tracks in itunes have a cloud symbol on them or are greyed out and I can't play the greyed out ones. I have read that to get rid of this I should turn off icloud music library but if I do this then my whole library disappears. What do I do?
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2016, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2016, 05:21 AM
- By lesterquilaman in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 01:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2016, 05:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2016, 01:00 AM