Hi, I was sent a bill for i tunes I did not buy
I was just sent a bill for tunes I did not buy, I tried to go to their "help" to say I did not buy them but the page wont load. I want to some how stop this bill. and any others in the future, since I do not buy tunes
- 02-19-2016, 09:16 AM #2
- 02-19-2016, 05:03 PM #3iMore Elite
- 2,170 Posts
Re: Hi, I was sent a bill for iTunes I did not buy?
Yes, I would also recommend contacting Apple directly. For a number of reasons.
1. iMore isn't Apple and no one here can help.
2. iTunes doesn't typically send out "bills" as you have to have iTunes credit or another payment method in your account before the purchase will even go through.
3. Do NOT click on any links that might be in the "bill" you received. It's probably a phishing scheme.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2016, 07:12 AM