- iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Itunes crashes while importing cd
Hello, I am using a macbook air. I was importing a cd when all of sudden itunes froze. I tried to force quit and it wouldn't quit. So my macbook would not restart or shut down. I had to hold the power button down for it to shut down. So I'm not sure how to fix the problem. thank you. I alway import cds and this has never happened before.
- 02-04-2016, 12:51 AM #2
- 4,176 Posts
Re: Itunes crashes while importing cd
This could have been a one time occurrence. I convert a lot of music and movies into iTunes. Every once in awhile I will get one that just does not want to import properly. Rare, but it does happen. I would suggest just to retry it again. If it locks up again, then my guess would be that something is most likely wrong with the CD.
- By danielmee in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2016, 06:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2016, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2016, 05:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 05:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2016, 03:40 PM