- 01-29-2016, 03:14 PM #2
Re: How to add custom ringtones to my iPhone 6S?
instructions on how to make custom ringtones using iTunes. Thanks goes to Highrisedrifter for the guide on how to do it. You can also create ringtones in the Garageband app if you own a Mac. Very simple to do either way. Garageband allows a little more flexibility with what you can do to the custom ringtone.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2016, 04:45 PM
- By RichardJTesla in forum iOSReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2016, 01:11 PM
- By EricSP in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2016, 12:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2016, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2016, 11:12 AM