- iMore Intermediate
- 365 Posts
Why is iTunes not opening correctly on my Windows 10 computer?
I get emails that I have TV shows that are ready to download. I click the link in the email and I get taken to the iTunes download page to download iTunes. This is on a Win 10 box, the issue doesn't happen with my MacBook. I also have a shopping website, for my credit card reward points, that does the same thing: click the link to buy stuff from iTunes and I get taken to Apple's download page to download iTunes. It seems its not seeing that I have iTunes installed. iTunes is my default music player. I am not able to make it the default video player.
- 01-14-2016, 08:02 AM #2
- 01-18-2016, 08:04 AM #4iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Why is iTunes not opening correctly on my Windows 10 computer?
When the page opens telling you to download iTunes, there should be a button up top that says "I already have iTunes". The button is somewhat grayed out but you should still be able to click it and have iTunes open.
- By tmlfan4life in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 11Last Post: 01-14-2016, 02:58 PM
- By alabamagirl0823 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2016, 06:21 AM
- By Spidermannnnnnaa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2016, 05:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2016, 04:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2016, 04:47 PM