how do I use an I-Tunes gift card?
I am trying to use an I-Tunes gift card to purchase music from I-Tunes. I have successfully redeemed the money amount but the only form of payment I-Tunes will accept is my registered debit card. I want to use the gift card, help.
- 12-29-2015, 01:37 PM #2
- 5,536 Posts
Re: how do I use an I-Tunes gift card?
When you're in iTunes Store it should show your account balance at the top right. Does it show?
On your phone or iPad if you scroll to the bottom of the App Store it will also give you a balance.
Do either of those show a balance that matches the gift card?
When paying for an app it will default to the gift card balance first in my experience
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2016, 06:31 PM
- By Pradeep Gillella in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2015, 09:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2015, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 05:43 AM