Itunes says my device cannot be found after attempting to update it this morning
I tried to update my iphone 6 plus this morning and plugged it into itunes to do so, midway through the update Itunes spat out the following message 'The iphone could not be updated. The device cannot be found'. Since that happened my phone has switched itself off and now everytime I try to turn it back on the phone comes up with the 'plug into itunes' icon which I do and get the same error message as before.
I fear I have lost everything from my phone but also that it might be something worse.
- 12-25-2015, 11:30 AM #2
- 05-04-2016, 06:19 PM #3
- 05-04-2016, 08:50 PM #4
- By razza1987 in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2015, 03:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2015, 08:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2015, 08:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2015, 05:55 PM
- By reese2147 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2015, 04:41 PM