where do I go in itunes to fix my iphone
My iphone wont turn on by holding both buttons down and they suggest plugging into itunes where do I go from here?
- 11-30-2015, 10:30 AM #2
- 2,392 Posts
Re: where do I go in itunes to fix my iphone
You might need to restore it in iTunes
Recovery Mode Instuctions
1. Turn Off your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad if it isn't already.
2. Press and hold down the Home button on the front of your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPhone.
3. Plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or Windows PC and make sure iTunes is running.
4. Let go of the Home button when you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- By AndroidDario in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2015, 01:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2015, 08:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2015, 08:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2015, 08:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2015, 07:02 AM