How can I use itunes to update ONLY the apps on my iPhone.
I've been lazy and have about 60+ apps to update on my iphone. When I clicked update apps on my iTunes while my phone was connected, it started updating ALL the apps in my account. Which has about 1000 apps, and about 500 which needs to be updated. How do I use the itunes client to only update the apps I have on my phone?
- 11-29-2015, 07:12 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2015, 06:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2015, 07:20 AM
- By med1214 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2015, 07:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2015, 07:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2015, 09:40 PM