how do I use an Itunes gift card to buy an app on my older Ipad?
I don't know which I pad I have and I need to enter an Itunes gift certificate so I can use it to buy the app Goodreader for Ipads.
- 10-12-2015, 08:19 PM #2
- 03-16-2016, 02:19 AM #3iMore Beginner
- 66 Posts
Re: How do I use an iTunes gift card to buy an app on my older iPad?
1st go to the iTunes store, then go and click the "redeem" button at last. Then give your gift card code. After that click the "redeem" button. After successfully redeemed, Now you can buy all kinds of software or digital products from iTunes store.
What's the name of the place that you were buy iTunes gift card?
- By Eddster in forum CarPlayReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2016, 03:22 PM
- By joe_m_p in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2015, 12:59 PM
- By Eddster in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2015, 12:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2015, 12:12 PM
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2015, 11:43 AM