How do I update large apps via iTunes/Sync?

I

iMore Question

Updating large apps via iTunes/Sync

Hi, just a quick question, something that I used to do with iTunes doesn't seem to be working anymore, was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on it, and as I suspect, tell me what I'm missing or cannot see?

When I get big updates on my phone (more than 2gig for example), I always used to download it via iTunes (and all the rest of the updates), and when I did a 'sync', it would transfer them to my phone and overwrite the old versions.

Nowadays, I can get iTunes to download all the updates, which is fine, but when I 'sync', it doesn't update/overwrite the apps on my phone?

I Imagine this is just a tick box, something that's changed, or something I've changed, whichever I cannot for the life of me find out how to get it to do this again.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Stef

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Updating large apps via iTunes/Sync

There's no option that I know of to change... iTunes still works for me as it always has... if the apps in my iTunes library on computer are newer than what's on the phone - they get transferred to the phone...and if newer on the phone, they sync to the iTunes library on computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro