how to make a song unavailable on device with iTunes match
With iTunes Match, I made some songs available offline. Now i want to make some of them unavailable to save space. how do i do this?
- 10-14-2015, 08:12 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,349 Posts
Re: how to make a song unavailable on device with iTunes match
Hmm I don't know much about iTunes match but I do know a little about how iphones work in general. Have you tried swiping the song left or right? Does that bring up any options? Also maybe you need to manage your account from your PC or Mac? Try signing on to iTunes on your computer and looking for a manage option under your iTunes Match settings.
Hopefully a match user knows more?
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2015, 08:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:22 AM
- By JOSH_WH1TE in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:13 AM