ITunes unusable on Windows 10?
I am using the latest release of iTunes on Windows 10 and it's so laggy that it takes 2 minutes to change a single screen.
My laptop specs
Intel i7 4th gen
8GB OF RAM
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- 09-28-2015, 06:18 PM #2
- 09-29-2015, 06:39 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Re: ITunes unusable on Windows 10?
iTunes freezing every time I plug my iPhone. I checked Task Manager and it says iTunes isn't responding. I was using Windows 10. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes, but no luck. I decided to downgrade back to Windows 7 and that did it. I can sync files again. Perhaps it's a compatibility issue with Windows 10. Don't really know.
- 09-29-2015, 06:58 AM #4
- By midnighte13 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2015, 08:52 PM
- By 5tephen in forum iPhoneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-30-2015, 01:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2015, 02:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2015, 02:12 PM