- iMore Intermediate
- 267 Posts
iTunes updating apps that had already updated!
10 minutes ago, I checked iTunes for any available app updates. There have been several recently with the release of iOS9. None available as all apps are up to date.
Now I have checked and I have halve a dozen or more. You might say 'well that's how it goes'
This is different as it is updating apps that to a version they updated to a couple of days ago.
For example, Microsoft Exel was update to v 1.13.1 a couple of days ago, that's the version I have and yet iTunes AND my iPad Air both say an update is available, but the update offered is 1.13.1. Go figure.
That is just one example, there are half a dozen or more doing the same.
- 09-23-2015, 01:43 PM #2
- By Rahul9 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2015, 06:25 AM
- By mfm77 in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2015, 06:14 AM
- By gabbiemarie4 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2015, 02:51 PM
- By Vortec 5.3 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2015, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2015, 12:21 PM