- iMore Beginner
- 88 Posts
Under account in itunes an account information screen will open. It has Apple ID Summary, iTunes in the cloud, Purchase history, and Settings.
Under iTunes in the cloud you have the option to remove devices. My husbands Mac and iPhone are grayed and can't be removed, but his iPad can.
On mine everything is grayed out and can't be removed?
Anyone have any idea as to why he can remove his iPad? Or why the grayed out things can't be removed? Thanks
- By ALborntoride in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2015, 07:04 PM
- By ItnStln511 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2015, 05:26 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2015, 03:59 PM
- By rgm1266 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2015, 12:28 PM
- By wetermommy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:57 AM