Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default xoayr: still can’t download ITunes

Thanks for trying. And thank you, John, although the link you sent me didn't answer the question about how to add another post to a thread; a poster kept asking how to do it, begging for an answer really, and no one answered except with strange off-topic comments. It was sad. As far as registering and joining, I got that part done before I was able to post at all.

How do you add a post?

I had looked through the Apple Store before. I tried again, searching every link I could find and ended up at the same page that won't respond when I touch “Download”. I tried searching for more answers and read that the Apple Store was partly retired about a month ago and replaced with the iTunes Store. I went there and was directed to the same page that won't download.

So I wonder if I have some setting that is defeating it. I followed advice on your forum and others for battery-saving settings in Settings. I gave permission, or instruction, for the phone to use cellular data for downloads. I haven't been on wifi. Normally, if you can't download something—especially an app—you get a message about why, or at least a message that it couldn't download the file.

Sorry this is so long. Any ideas?

Default Re: xoayr: still can’t download ITunes

FYI: This reply is NOT associated with any other thread, and therefore, we don't have any idea which "John" you're responding to or the full nature of your original thread. Having said that, take a moment to become a member, locate your original thread and then continue the conversation therein. By doing so, the rest of us can get a clear picture of what's going on and how best to help you.
    iMore Nanite

5 Posts

I am a member. I became one before my first post. I've signed in repeatedly today and chose Remember password each time. At least 1 post had my user name on it, and I received both welcome email and an answer to my first post to the name. I don't know how to stay logged in. I didn't log out. I'll start trying to consolidating my posts; they are only in different threads because that was the only way I knew to post. This time a whole new set of icons showed up. I see how to answer now, but what could I be doing that would keep dropping the login?
    iMore Nanite

5 Posts

No, but your question made me remember that I cleared Safari history today. I guess the cookie was in there. I checked settings and I am not blocking them. Thanks.

I am having trouble finding the threads I started. I am using DuckDuckGo to find different forums; it doesn't seem like the forums are all under one umbrella. I still haven’t found one of them. Is there a way to search by key word or other parameters?