Can't download iTunes app to IPhone 6+
When I go to the iTunes app download page and hit download, nothing happens. The blue bar that runs across the bottom of the address bar as it responds to pressing a link does that, runs across the top. Nothing happens. The page stays the same and nothing downloads. Any ideas? I tried it many times. The page I am going to is below. I've never installed ITunes app before.
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1
- 09-18-2015, 08:30 AM #2
Re: Can't download iTunes app to IPhone 6+
I had looked through the Apple Store before. I tried again, searching every link I could find and ended up at the same page that won't respond when I touch “Download”. I tried searching for more answers and read that the Apple Store was partly retired about a month ago and replaced with the iTunes Store. I went there and was directed to the same page that won't download.
So I wonder if I have some setting that is defeating it. I followed advice on your forum and others for battery-saving settings in Settings. I gave permission, or instruction, for the phone to use cellular data for downloads. I haven't been on wifi. Normally, if you can't download something—especially an app—you get a message about why, or at least a message that it couldn't download the file.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2015, 01:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 08:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 08:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 07:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2015, 06:12 AM