How can I get my disabled iPhone6 to sync to iTunes?

I

iMore Question

Disabled Iphone6 won't synch to Itunes

Does anyone know how to sync my permanently disabled/locked iphone 6 to my home iTunes account (it previously was synced so it recognizes my phone).

It's a long story but I didn't realize that trying to figure out my number password would lockout my phone permanently after 10 tries.

My phone says "disabled, connect to iTunes" and then when I connect to iTunes, iTunes says "acknowledge iTunes on phone". But I can't because the phone is disabled.

The apple store and apple chat are absolutely useless. They said the only fix is to delete my whole phone and start over. Then what is the point of changing my defaults to not wipe the phone after 10 password tries?

I will lose precious pictures of my miscarried baby if I don't get this resolved. I was heartbroken to tell my husband I hadn't updated them. :( I can never get these pictures anywhere else.

I went to a company that can retrieve data from an iphone but he could only do up to version 8.1 and my phone is at 8.4. I'm sick over this and don't understand why apple can't help me.

Thank you to anyone who might be able to help.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Disabled Iphone6 won't synch to Itunes

I'm thinking if Apple and another professional told you they can't help, I'm not sure what anyone else could suggest.

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: Disabled Iphone6 won't synch to Itunes

Sometimes gurus online know more than the store. I'm just desperate at this point. The apple store gives textbook replies "just restore your phone".

If the phone says connect to iTunes and iTunes says acknowledge your phone, obviously there is a disconnect somewhere as it doesn't make sense.

Thanks though. I think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen